Go Power! 800 Watt Heavy-Duty Modified Sine Wave Inverter • 80175
A versatile performer for your mid-range power needs, the Go Power! GP-800HD Heavy-Duty Modified Sine Wave Inverter is powerful yet economical. Easy to install, connect the inverter to your battery, and then plug your appliances into its two AC outlets. Use the GP-800HD to power lights, drills, blenders, and more. When you're not using it, you can switch it off to conserve power. Ideal for powering kitchen appliances, or as a source of emergency back-up power, the GP-800HD fits a range of applications.
- Go Power! Heavy-Duty Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- Go Power! Part #: GP-800HD
- Ideal for Medium-Sized Power Tools or Small Refrigerator
- Continuous Output Power: 800 W (VA)
- Maximum Surge Rating: 1600 W (VA)
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Output Voltage Range: 100-120 VAC RMS +5/-15
- Input Voltage: 10.5-16 VDC
- Efficiency: > or = 80%
- No Load Current Draw: < or = 0.8 A
- USB Output: 4.75-5.25 VDC / 2.1 A
- Protection: Overload, Over Temperature, Over/Under Voltage, Short Circuit
- Low Battery Alarm ± 0.5 V: 10.5 V
- Low Battery Shutdown: ± 0.5 V: 10 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Cooling: Thermostatically Controlled Fan
- AC Output Connections: 2 Standard North American Outlets
- Dimensions: 7.48"L x 4.88"W x 2.95"H
- Weight: 2.31 lbs.
Only 5 left in stock - order soon.