Terms & Conditions
At RV Parts USA we make returns and other client services as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in eCommerce. If product issues arise, our goal is to make the return or exchange as easy as possible, and this begins with having clear and conspicuous Terms & Conditions. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in the rejection of any refunds, exchanges, repairs or replacements. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they are binding on both the Customer and RV Parts USA.
Please note that as a result of the constant changes, improvements and developments in our industry, RV Parts USA reserves the right to modify, alter or change these Terms & Conditions at any point in time, without prior notice. We recommend that you periodically check this page for future developments.
Returns & Exchanges
In the event that you:
- Purchased the incorrect part or size,
- No longer need a product purchased,
- Were sent the incorrect product contrary to what was described on the website,
- Purchased a product that came defective, damaged or faulty,
- Are not satisfied with the purchase, or
- Purchased the wrong product accidentally, We ask you to contact our customer service representatives and they will help assist with the next best steps. While each particular category identified above has their own special rules and conditions (please read below), there are some general rules which apply to all returns or exchanges:
- All returns and exchanges must be made via our Return Procedure.
- Product(s) must be in new condition and in the original packaging. In no event will we accept a product return that is in a poor condition.
- Any returns related to defects, damage, fitment or other flaws will require additional inspection. Depending on the product, we may also require that you send the product back to the source for inspection. In the event that you bring the product to your own mechanic who provides a report, we reserve the right to request verification by having the product shipped back to our source for additional inspection.
- Any returns related to incorrect parts, sizes, purchased in error, or parts no longer needed, do not in any way assemble, install, or modify the product.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- In some cases, return of the physical product may not be required. For these products, instructions will be provided on how to dispose of the original item.
- The exception for items that cannot be returned include:
- Items Marked "Non-Returnable" (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order).
What are my shipping fees?
- We process most orders the same day or next business day.
- We ship from several warehouses nationwide on most of our products. All warehouse shipping times vary, but most orders will be shipped out in 2-3 business days. Some products may take additional time to ship, especially those products that ship LTL.
- Since we utilize different warehouses to fulfill most orders, we rely on daily product inventory feeds. Occasionally, a product may be sold before your order is placed, and the product will not be available. If this does happen, we will contact you immediately and give you the option to be refunded in full for the product and any applicable shipping charges.
- Some larger orders ship by freight lines and there will be an up-charge if the order is shipping to a residential address. Any additional services requested from the freight company, such as a lift gate, may result in additional charges that you are responsible for. The carrier may need to contact you to verify details of the delivery and if they can’t reach you, and an order is returned to us, you are responsible for all freight charges incurred.
Defective, damaged, or incorrect products
While RV Parts USA strives to ensure that the products purchased will be the right fit, the first time, in perfect condition and proper fitment, sometimes due to factors outside of our control, products may be damaged in transit, defective from the assembly line or otherwise are simply incorrect.
If your product(s) arrive defective, damaged, flawed or simply incorrect, not at the fault of the customer, do not attempt to use, install, modify, or repair the part. Please contact our customer service team, who will assist during the process, work with you, and find the best solution to your issue.
In the event of an exchange or replacement, once you have contacted our customer service team, our team will work with you to help facilitate the transaction. During this time, photos or video of the particular damage, defect, or fitment issues may be requested in order to correctly process your request, access the issue and underlying cause, and determine the next best steps. If accepted, we will provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Upon return, we will inspect the part, which may require additional proofs, such as photos, videos or assessments, and upon confirmation of the defect at no fault of the customer, the exchange or replacement will be processed. In limited instances, return of the product may not be required, and in this event, additional steps may need to be taken as well.
Products must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier. Please note that products must be in the original packaging and there are additional requirements for products that ship freight.
Please be advised that the returns, refunds or exchanges under this section do not apply to warranty claims. Warranties on products are offered by the manufacturers, and each manufacturers' timeframes, terms and conditions, and schedules vary.
We will assist with cancellation of an order or part(s) that have not been shipped and are not marked as non-cancelable / non-refundable items. Items that have been shipped already cannot be canceled or modified. Cancellations can be done online by contacting our customer care team who can be reached via contact form or phone. Your request will be processed as quickly as possible, but please note that sometimes products ship quicker than expected.
Billing, refunds & credits
Payment for orders may be captured as soon as the order has been successfully placed. Refunds for returned products are issued when we confirm receipt of the returned product in satisfactory condition. Refunds will be issued via the same payment method originally used to place the order. Once the refund has been issued a confirmation email will be sent. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your account.
Shipping & delivery
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, USPS, UPS Ground, and LTL shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different types of products and shipping destinations. Once shipping is confirmed, it will be set for pickup by the carrier. Some products in stock ship the same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. There are other products which require more time, generally due to physical location, carrier or warehouse accessibility, and other economic conditions. Shipping can be tracked via tracking number.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery.
In effort to provide our valued clients with the most up to date and accurate information, as well as to ensure that RV Parts USA is always delivering to our clients the most comprehensive products portfolio and platform, RV Parts USA is continuously implementing real-time updates to our online platform. Due to the tremendous amount of variety and diversity of our products offered, RV Parts USA desires to have our clients well informed, and clients should be aware of the relevant federal, state, city and local laws that govern their transactions on products they purchase. As a result of the dynamism of our market, updates, modifications, amendments, alterations and changes must necessarily occur at any time, without prior notice, to these Terms & Conditions. Modifications may include, but are not limited to pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility, and warranties.
Generally, RV Parts USA disclaims all loss, and is not responsible for, any additional charges, labor, loss or damage incurred as they are related to the products purchased from RV Parts USA unless otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions. This disclaimer applies in all events, and to all situations.
In addition to the general disclaimer above, RV Parts USA specifically disclaims the following categories of loss:
Additional charges arising from the following:
- any labor costs associated with the products. Specifically, no event will RV Parts USA pay for any labor costs associated with the products.
- loss of use of vehicle, loss of time traveling back and forth to auto body shops, posts offices', experts, etc.,
- lost time at work if the vehicle is used for work;
- customer remorse;
- a locality restricting a product at a later point in time after purchase;
- ancillary costs associated with shipping and storage of the products (this includes damages associated with delayed deliveries).
While we work to avoid any errors, omissions or any misstatements that may appear on the RV Parts USA website, we do reserve the right to cancel any undelivered orders based on inaccurate information.
Please do keep in mind that this disclaimer applies to all products offered on the particular website, and in the event of any conflicting terms contained on specific pages of the website, the terms contained in this Terms & Conditions, and disclaimer, shall control.
Consumers, at their sole discretion, shall have the ability to provide feedback on any products or services received. Feedback may be in the form of posted content, commentary, images, media files, or otherwise a variety of methods. Please note that any consumer feedback provided shall not be considered confidential and may be utilized for public posting, along with the consumer's name, city, state, year, make, model of vehicle, and (if applicable) organization. The Consumer has the sole responsibility for any content submitted, or issues that arise therefrom. In the event that the Company offers an incentive to prompt the consumer for such feedback or review, such incentive shall not be modified based on the content of the response, but is offered solely for participation. While reviews are designed to reflect the true impression of the party submitting the information, RV Parts USA reserves the right to modify or remove any Party Submission(s) that (a) are in violation of any of the standards herein; (b) contain any confidential or private information; (c) contain commentary unrelated to RV Parts USA’s products or services; (d) are contrary to the business interests of RV Parts USA; and (e) contain information that is clearly false or misleading.
Note that RV Parts USA does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in User Submissions, and RV Parts USA expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. The party submitting the User Submissions is solely responsible for any interactions with other users.