Terms & ConditionsAt RV Parts USA we make returns and other client services as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in eCommerce. If product issues arise, our goal is to make the return or exchange as easy as possible, and this begins with having clear and conspicuous Terms & Conditions. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in the rejection of any refunds, exchanges, repairs, or replacements. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they are binding on both the Customer and RV Parts USA. Please note that as a result of the constant changes, improvements, and developments in our industry, RV Parts USA reserves the right to modify, alter, or change these Terms & Conditions at any point in time, without prior notice. We recommend that you periodically check this page for future developments.
- We process all orders the same day the order is placed if placed before 5 p.m. CST. If your order is placed after 5 p.m. CST, the order will be processed the next business day. For the protection of our customers, all credit card transactions are processed through our fraud prevention software. Please note that this could add an additional 2-3 days to fully process your order. Once fully processed, your order is then sent to one of our warehouses to prepare for shipping.
- We ship from several warehouses nationwide for the majority of our products. All warehouse shipping times vary, but most orders will be shipped out in 2-3 business days after processing is complete. Some products may take additional time to ship, especially those products that ship LTL.
- Since we utilize different warehouses to fulfill most orders, we rely on daily product inventory feeds. Rarely, a product may be sold before your order is placed, and the product will not be available. If this does happen, we will contact you immediately and give you the option to be refunded in full for the product and any applicable shipping, or have the item put on backorder and shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Some larger orders ship by freight lines and an upcharge is charged if the order is shipping to a residential address. Any additional services requested from the freight company, such as a lift gate, may result in additional charges that you are responsible for. The carrier may need to contact you to verify details of the delivery and if they can’t reach you, and an order is returned to us, you are responsible for all freight charges incurred.
- Return items must be returned within thirty days of the original purchase date in order to receive a refund.
- Before returning an item you must contact customer service at 866-290-2985 to obtain a return approval.. If you ship an item back without contacting us first, we will have to refuse the package & it will be returned to you.
- Returnable items must be in their original package and unopened with all tags, stickers, and labels still attached. We are unable to authorize a return or refund on any part that has been used or installed on an application due to risking damage.
- If you receive and accept a damaged or incorrect product please notify us immediately and we will seek resolution accordingly. If you do receive and accept a damaged product, it is always helpful to take photos of the damaged product and packaging as soon as the delivery occurs. Manufacturers require documentation from us noting the shipping damage. It is preferable to refuse the shipment for obvious damage and also note it with the shipping/freight company driver. If accepted, we will provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Upon return, we will inspect the part, which may require additional proofs, such as photos, videos, or assessments, and upon confirmation of the defect at no fault of the customer, the exchange or replacement will be processed. If you do not contact us within fifteen days after receiving a damaged or incorrect product or you choose to proceed to install or use the product, we will not authorize a replacement or refund. Please be advised that the returns, refunds, or exchanges under this section do not apply to warranty claims. Warranties on products are offered by the manufacturers, and each manufacturer's timeframes, terms and conditions, and schedules vary.
- There is a thirty-day return request window from the order date regarding your purchase, after thirty days return requests will be denied.
- When purchasing do not order solely based on the picture of a part, most photos are stock images. Review the description and part number very carefully. If you have questions before purchasing a part please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If your return request is approved, return shipping charges and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted from your refund. Every return is inspected thoroughly and checked into inventory before a refund is released.
- Most returns and refunds are processed within 3 to 4 weeks. Refunds for returned products are issued when we confirm receipt of the returned product in satisfactory condition. However, some returns require the product to be returned to and inspected by the manufacturer. This could prolong the return and refund process. Once the refund has been issued a confirmation email will be sent. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your account.
- We will assist with the cancellation of an order if the request is made shortly after the order is placed. Once an order is in processing and prepared for shipping, we cannot cancel or alter the order in any way.
- We do not accept or authorize returns on damaged items that have occurred from customer use or installation or from shipping methods. If the merchandise arrives damaged from shipping, notify us immediately before signing for the item.
- RV Parts USA is not responsible for an undeliverable address entered at check out at the time of your order. It is your responsibility as the customer to enter an address that is easily accessible to all shipping carriers. If your order is unable to be delivered to the address you entered in your shipping information, it will be returned to the shipping warehouse and you will be refunded for the order with restocking fees applied. If you would like to confirm if your address is accessible by the shipping carriers we use or if you would like to know how an item ships before you order it please contact us.
- No warranty, guarantee, or liability is stated or implied on any product beyond the manufacturer.
- We do not handle any warranty claims whatsoever, all is done directly with the manufacturer of the part that you purchased.
- For any warranty issues or questions you must contact the manufacturer of the product that you purchased, if you are unsure of the manufacturer of the part please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
In an effort to provide our valued clients with the most up-to-date and accurate information, as well as to ensure that RV Parts USA is always delivering to our clients the most comprehensive product portfolio and platform, RV Parts USA is continuously implementing real-time updates to our online platform. Due to the tremendous amount of variety and diversity of our products offered, RV Parts USA desires to have our clients well informed, and clients should be aware of the relevant federal, state, city, and local laws that govern their transactions on products they purchase. As a result of the dynamism of our market, updates, modifications, amendments, alterations, and changes must necessarily occur at any time, without prior notice, to these Terms & Conditions. Modifications may include, but are not limited to pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility, and warranties. Generally, RV Parts USA disclaims all loss, and is not responsible for, any additional charges, labor, loss, or damage incurred as they are related to the products purchased from RV Parts USA unless otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions. This disclaimer applies in all events, and to all situations. In addition to the general disclaimer above, RV Parts USA specifically disclaims the following categories of loss:
Additional charges arising from the following:
- Any labor costs associated with the products. Specifically, in no event will RV Parts USA pay for any labor costs associated with the products.
- Loss of use of vehicle, loss of time traveling back and forth to auto body shops, posts offices', experts, etc.,
- Lost time at work if the vehicle is used for work;
- Customer remorse;
- A locality restricting a product at a later point in time after purchase;
- Ancillary costs associated with shipping and storage of the products (this includes damages associated with delayed deliveries).
Consumers, at their sole discretion, shall have the ability to provide feedback on any products or services received. Feedback may be in the form of posted content, commentary, images, media files, or otherwise a variety of methods. Please note that any consumer feedback provided shall not be considered confidential and may be utilized for public posting, along with the consumer's name, city, state, year, make, model of vehicle, and (if applicable) organization. The Consumer has the sole responsibility for any content submitted or issues that arise therefrom. In the event that the Company offers an incentive to prompt the consumer for such feedback or review, such incentive shall not be modified based on the content of the response but is offered solely for participation. While reviews are designed to reflect the true impression of the party submitting the information, RV Parts USA reserves the right to modify or remove any Party Submission(s) that (a) are in violation of any of the standards herein; (b) contain any confidential or private information; (c) contain commentary unrelated to RV Parts USA’s products or services; (d) are contrary to the business interests of RV Parts USA; and (e) contain information that is clearly false or misleading. Note that RV Parts USA does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed in User Submissions, and RV Parts USA expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. The party submitting the User Submissions is solely responsible for any interactions with other users.