Factor 55 ProLink Loaded Assembly - Blue 16000 Lb with Titanium Pin & Rubber Guard • 00015-02
Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount. Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8" double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.
- Titanium pin and rubber guard
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8 inch in diameter
- Max load rating of 16,000 pounds
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
- Billet construction - precision machined from 6061-T6 Kaiser Aluminum round bar
- Can be installed and removed in minutes - simple snap ring removal
- Anodized and zinc plated
- Made in the U.S.A
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.