Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 4 Person Tent • 2627814
Strong, weatherproof, and spacious, the Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 4 sleeps up to four people in its A-frame structure. It’s spacious enough for gear and cots and versatile to help you stay cool on warm nights and drier on damp mornings. The proprietary Sequoia (SQ) frame, made of durable DAC Featherlite aluminum lends strength to the overall design. The mid-span spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume. The oversized #8 and #10 zippers provide added durability. The generous D-style door offers easy access and features high/low venting for controlled ventilation. The large mesh window in the rear has a zippered cover. The interior pockets keep essentials close at hand. The full coverage fly creates an insulated shelter, ideal for three season use. The heavy-duty 4-ounce oxford nylon floor protects against punctures and abrasion. A Lite-Set Footprint is sold separately and protects the floor from punctures and dirt. You can carry only the footprint, fly, and frame as a lightweight shelter to reduce the minimum weight to 6-pounds, 6-ounces.
- Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 4-Person Tent
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Floor Size: 103 in. x 85 in.
- Floor Area: 60.8 sq. ft.
- Interior Peak Height: 57 in.
- Pack Size: 7 in. x 25 in.
- Total Weight: 11 lbs.
- Minimum Weight: 9 lbs. 14 oz.
- Doors: 1
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Fly Pole: 12 mm DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- Main Pole: 12 mm DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- Secondary Pole: 13 mm DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- Inner Body Fabric: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D 190T Polyester Ripstop 1500 mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-See-Um
- Floor Fabric: 210D Polyester Oxford 1500 mm
- Includes: (1) Tent Body, (1) Tent Fly, (2) Leg Poles with Hub, (1) Long Ridge Pole, (1) Short Spreader Pole, (2) Short Eave Pole Extensions, (1) Frame Field Repair Sleeve, (8) Steel Stakes, (4) Plastic Stakes, (4) Guy Lines
Only 4 left in stock - order soon.