Demco Stay-In-Play Duo Braking System • 9599006
- The Demco Stay-In-Play Duo Braking System combines the power of air pressure and gentleness of a vacuum to give you the fastest, most powerful self contained supplemental brake ever.
- It uses the power and speed of air pressure to activate your towed vehicle brake pedal while creating vacuum for the power brake system. These two features combine to create the only progressive and proportionate vacuum assisted system with total control.
- It requires both deceleration and coach brake lights to apply the towed vehicle brakes. There is no complicated gain or sensitivity to achieve the proportionate balance of brake effort, it is all automatic.
- There is also no delay, which is critical in a panic stop.
- By combining two separate signals, the need for complicated electronics is eliminated, providing you with a more reliable long lasting system.
- It energizes the towed vehicle's power brakes without the engine running, so you have a soft brake pedal. Once engaged, it replenishes the vacuum in the car's power brake system.
- By replenishing the vacuum, gentle smooth pressure is applied to the towed vehicle's brakes.
- With the power brakes active, only 10-12 pounds of pressure is required to provide a gentle smooth stop. “Coach Notification” originates from the towed vehicle’s brake switch to signal that the brakes are on.
- The simple installation mounts the small operating unit under the hood of the towed vehicle. It has a user friendly operation, "Just Turn it on...and Tow." It does not have to be taken in and out of normal operation of the towed vehicle, just unhook the car and drive off.
13 in stock