Cox Reels Compact Efficient Heavy Duty Power Cord Reel With A Single Industrial Receptacle • PC10-3012-A
- COMPONENT COVER - External, easily accessible, heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for fast and simple slip ring routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- RATCHET HUB - Non-corrosive, high strength CoxComposite™ ratchet hub with self lubricating bronze bearings secures hose at desired length.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 12GA STEEL BASE - Solid one piece, 12GA steel base and support post for maximum stability. Compact & lightweight spring driven hose reel.
- GROMMET - CoxComposite™ grommet with continuous radius design that does not pinch or catch the hose during operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish,adjustable solid rubber cord stop, 5' lead cable and grounding plug, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, and single industrial receptacle
Out of stock
Out of Stock