Camco Heated Drinking Water Hose -40, 12' - 5/8" ID • 22920
Camco’s 12-Foot Heated Drinking Water Hose is great for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses. A self-regulating heating cable is ideal for water line freeze protection down to -40° F/C. The hose is made with an NSF-61 certified, drinking water safe hose that does not contain BPA, phthalate, or lead. The heated drinking water hose won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. The internal hose diameter is 5/8-inch, and the fittings are heavy-duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion deterrence. The durable exterior jacket protects the water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. Operates on 120VAC and uses an 18AWG 10-foot power cord with LED indicator plug. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
- Provides Freeze Protection: Self-regulating heating cable is ideal for water line freeze protection down to -40° F/C; Hose Length: Hose measures 12-feet long
- Includes an Energy-Saving Thermostat: Thermostat only heats as needed, saving money on your electric bill
- Drinking Water Safe: Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Easy to Use: Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of hose— depending on the location of the electrical outlet; hose operates on 120VAC
- Durable Exterior Jacket: Protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure