Blue Ox SwayPro Weight Distributing Hitch – 9 Hole Shank, Clamp On, Underslung • BXW2003
The BXW2003 includes the underslung coupler hitch head, 2.5″ shank with a 9 Hole/9″ receiver stinger, clamp-on brackets, and spring bars rated for 2000 lbs. tongue weight, for trailers with underslung couplers.
- Evenly distributes weight over axles of tow vehicle and trailer for stability and control
- Creates a level ride for both tow vehicle and trailer
- Built-in sway control helps to prevent trailer sway
- Constant tension in trunnions helps force trailer in line
- Rotating lift brackets ensure that chains are tight and secure to keep spring bars from moving
- Trunnion spring bars flex for a controlled, even ride
- Easily lock in place and remove with included pin and clip
- Interchangeable with other SwayPro spring bars (sold separately) to raise or lower the weight capacity
- 2 Grease zerks inside head assembly make maintenance simple and clean
- Unique, rotating-latch lift brackets connect spring bars to trailer
- Quick and simple to use - insert lift chain into slot and rotate bracket with wrench
- Clamp-on design - no drilling needed
- Required tilt is built into head assembly - no adjustment needed
- Powder coated steel construction
- System includes head assembly, adjustable shank, spring bars, lift chains, rotating lift brackets with handles, reducer bushing for ball shank, pin and clip, 2-5/16" hitch ball, and all necessary hardware
- Tongue weight: 1,500 lbs - 2,000 lbs
- Gross towing weight: 20,000 lbs
- 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" Trailer hitch receivers rated for use with weight distribution systems
- Trailers with frame height between 3" and 6"
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Lift-bracket positioning: mount about 29" back from hitch ball
- Designed for use on trailers with bottom-mounted couplers
- Maximum rise: 8"
- Maximum drop: 2"
- Overall height: 12-1/2"
- Distance between front of shank and back of receiver: 13"
- Distance between front of shank and center of hitch pin hole: 10"
- Distance between back of shank and center of hitch pin hole: 8"
- Adjustment holes are spaced 1-1/4" apart on center
- Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Only 1 left in stock - order soon. FREE SHIPPING