BAL Light Trailer Stabilizing Jacks - 17" - 1,000 Lbs - Set of 2 • 23025
The BAL Light Trailer Stabilizing Jack is used for leveling and stabilizing tent trailers, lightweight travel trailers, and fifth wheels with up to 16" of the frame to ground clearance. Simple bolt-on application. Each jack is capable of lifting 700 lbs max and has a 1,000 lb load capacity.
- Ideal replacement for Atwood, Fulton, and other non-screw design corner stands.
- Bolt-on application; mounting hardware included.
- Lifting Capacity: 700 lbs (per jack).
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs (per jack).
- Low-profile jacks for easy storage.
- Heavy-duty metal jacks with a metal, rust-resistant E-coating.
- Travel length: 17"
- Mounting hole dimensions: 16 3/16" from end to end, and 3" top hole centers
- Weight: 12.9 lbs
- Includes: (2) 17" jacks, (1) crank handle, hardware, and instructions
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.