Winegard Sensar IV Amplified RV TV Antenna with Integrated Wingman - White • RVW-395
Optimized for the DTV spectrum, the Windgard Amplified Antenna with the Wingman UHF upgrade integrated into the Sensar head receives all available VHF/UHF channels, so you can enjoy watching all your favorite local programs while parked.
- Over the air TV viewing
- Connects to multiple televisions through the wall plate/power supply that comes with the unit.
- Includes lift assembly - Raise, lower and rotate the antenna with a hand crank from inside your RV
- Excels at UHF and receives hard to get VHF digital channels
- Lowers to only 4" above the roof while traveling and can be raised up to 30"
- Watch channels broadcast from up to 55 miles away depending on terrain and obstructions
- Built-in amplifier boosts weaker television signals giving you crystal clear reception
- Powder coated antenna wings for long lasting durability in harsh environmental conditions
- Requires a minimum of 16" of rooftop clearance when lowered for storage
- Mounts permanently to the roof
- Amplified 75 ohms impedance over-the-air digital and HD ready antenna
- Required Power Source: 12 Volt DC
- Antenna Head Dimension: 46.25" Width x 15.25" Depth
- Height: 4" Stowed and 30" Raised
- Crank Handle: 5"
- Color: White
- Weight:6.5 lbs
- Includes: (1) Amplified antenna and lift assembly, (1) 12VDC white wall plate/power supply with on/off switch, white interior control parts and (1) 20' of 75-ohm coax cable (1) 6' 75-ohm coax cable, (1) hand crank and mounting hardware
- Limited 2-year manufacturer parts warranty and limited 1-year manufacturer labor warranty
- UV and environmentally tested
- Made in the USA
20 in stock