Warn VRX 35-S Powersport Winch • 101030
Whether you're on the job or on the trail, WARN VRX winches work as hard as you do thanks to all-metal construction, a new clutch based on the legendary WARN 4WD hublock design, an ultra-durable all-metal gear train, and full waterproof sealing to take on the elements. VRX is available in 2,500, 3,500, and 4,500 lb. capacities and is perfect for a variety of vehicles and any job big or small. Whether your day involves tracking down a buck or working the cattle ranch, more durability is never a bad thing. And the new WARN VRX winches are the very definition of durability. Not only is the all new VRX completely waterproof, it also features a sturdy all-metal drivetrain and end housing, improved clutch design, increased capacity and class leading motor technology. The new best-in-class VRX elevates every feature of our standard duty winch except the price. The result: a whole lot of get-the-job-done-ability.
- Rated line pull = 3500 lbs.
- Cable = Synthetic 3/16" x 50
- Fairlead = Cast aluminum hawse fairlead
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch included
- Winch motor = 12V DC permanent magnet
- Gear train = 3-stage planetary
- Sealing: IP68 waterproof
- Remote control sold separately
- Brake: Mechanical brake
- Overall dimensions = 13.36" L x 3.07" W x 4.74" H
- Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Electrical Warranty: 3-year
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.