Torklift SuperTruss Extension 21" 14,000 lbs • E1521
Extend the top receiver on your TorkLift SuperHitch dual-receiver trailer hitch to clear obstacles such as your bed-mounted camper. Exclusive, heavy-duty design maintains a high weight capacity and can be used with a weight distribution system.
- Extension piece extends SuperHitch receiver opening to clear obstacles such as your bed-mounted camper so you can tow
- Heavy-duty design lets you maintain a high towing capacity and allows you to use a standard weight distribution system
- Extension slides into both receivers of your TorkLift SuperHitch trailer hitch for excellent support and stability
- Patented, lateral-support safety chains provide extra security and help to distribute weight back from the extension's receiver opening to your frame-mounted hitch
- Electrical bracket lets you mount connector of 7-way wiring extension (sold separately)
- Hardened, reinforced hitch pin holes prevent elongation from wear
- Sturdy steel construction
- Black powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Built-in hookup loops for trailer safety chains
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: TorkLift SuperHitch dual-receiver trailer hitches
- Length (from end of SuperHitch receiver to end of SuperTruss receiver): 21"
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Weight capacity when used with SuperHitch Original or Magnum:
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 7,500 lbs
- Maximum GTW when used with weight distribution: 14,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 750 lbs
- Maximum TW when used with weight distribution: 1,400 lbs
- Weight capacity when used with SuperHitch Hero:
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum GTW when used with weight distribution: 5,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Maximum TW when used with weight distribution: 500 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Only 2 left in stock - order soon.