Torklift 2001-2007 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500 6.5' Bed Tie Down - Rear • C3205
The Torklift 2001-2007 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500 6.5' Bed Tie Down is a great way to secure a slide-in camper to the bed of your truck. These are designed specifically to avoid damage to the bed of the truck and bolt directly to the frame to improve stability and handling.
- Provides safety, security, and stability while on the road.
- Mounts using independent tie-down points that bolt directly to the truck frame.
- Tie-down insert is adjustable, providing an optimal turnbuckle tie-down angle.
- Fits certain models of Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra, see additional info section below for all compatible vehicles.
- Number Of Bolts Attaching To The Main Frame: Up to 12.
- Quick and easy, no-drill installation.
- No loss of ground clearance when installed.
- Virtually undetectable when not in use.
- Includes 2 rear tie-downs, front tie-downs sold separately.
- Made for 6.5 ft truck beds.
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.