Return, Shipping & Warranty Policy
- No warranty, guarantee, or liability is stated or implied on any product beyond the manufacturer.
- We do not handle any warranty claims whatsoever, all is done directly with the manufacturer of the part that you purchased.
- For any warranty issues or questions you must contact the manufacturer of the product that you purchased, if you are unsure of the manufacturer of the part please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- We process all orders the same day the order is placed if placed before 5pm CST. If your order is placed after 5 pm CST, the order will be processed the next business day.
- We ship from several warehouses nationwide on the majority of our products. All warehouse shipping times vary, but most orders will be shipped out in 2-3 business days. Some products may take additional time to ship, especially those products that ship LTL.
- Since we utilize different warehouses to fulfill most orders, we rely on daily product inventory feeds. Once in a while, a product may be sold before your order is placed, and the product will not be available. If this does happen, we will contact you immediately and give you the option to be refunded in full for the product and any applicable shipping, or have the item put on backorder and shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Some larger orders ship by freight lines and an upcharge is charged if the order is shipping to a residential address. Any additional services requested from the freight company, such as a lift gate, may result in additional charges that you are responsible for. The carrier may need to contact you to verify details of the delivery and if they can’t reach you, and an order is returned to us, you are responsible for all freight charges incurred.
- Return items must be returned within thirty days of the original purchase date in order to receive a refund.
- Before returning an item you must contact customer service at 866-290-2985 to obtain a return approval.. If you ship an item back without contacting us first, we will have to refuse the package & it will be returned to you.
- Returnable items must be in their original package and unopened with all tags, stickers, labels still attached. We are unable to authorize a return on any part that has been used or installed on an application due to risking damage to the part and it is non-refundable.
- If you receive and accept a damaged or incorrect product please notify us immediately, we will seek resolution accordingly. If you do receive and accept a damaged product, it is always helpful to take photos of the damaged product and packaging as soon as the delivery occurs. Manufacturers require documentation from us noting the shipping damage. It is preferable, if you can refuse the shipment for obvious damage to do so, you can also note it with the shipping/freight company driver. If you do not contact us within fifteen days after receiving a damaged or incorrect product or you choose to proceed to install or use the product, we will not authorize a replacement or refund.
- There is a thirty-day return request window from the order date regarding your purchase, after thirty days return requests will be denied.
- When purchasing do not order solely based on the picture of a part, most photos are stock images. Review the description and part number very carefully. If you have questions before purchasing a part please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If your return request is approved, return shipping charges and any applicable restocking fees will be deducted from your refund. Every return is inspected thoroughly and checked into inventory before a refund is released.
- Most returns and refunds are processed within 3 to 4 weeks. However, some returns require the product to be returned to and inspected by the manufacturer. This could prolong the return and refund process.
- After an order is placed, no changes or cancellations can be made. Once it is in the process it is being prepared for shipping and we cannot alter the order in any way.
- We do not accept or authorize returns on damaged items that have occurred from customer use or installation or from shipping methods. If the merchandise arrives damaged from shipping, notify us immediately before signing for the item.
- RV Parts USA is not responsible for an undeliverable address entered at check out at the time of your order. It is your responsibility as the customer to enter an address that is easily accessible to all shipping carriers. If your order is unable to be delivered to the address you entered in your shipping information, it will be returned to the shipping warehouse and you will be refunded for the order with restocking fees applied. If you would like to confirm if your address is accessible by the shipping carriers we use or if you would like to know how an item ships before you order it please contact us.