Return, Shipping & Warrant Policy
- No warranty, guarantee or liability is stated or implied on any product beyond the manufacturer.
- We do not handle any warranty claims whatsoever, all is done directly with the manufacturer of the part that you purchased.
- For any warranty issues or questions you must contact the manufacturer of the product that you purchased, if you are unsure of the manufacturer of the part please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- We offer fast next day shipping on most items. However, some items may take additional time. If this is the case, we will communicate this to you.
- We ship from several warehouses nationwide on the majority of our products, which results in our fast delivery times.
- Since we utilize different warehouses to fulfill most orders, we rely on daily product inventory feeds. Once in a while, a product may be sold before your order is placed, and the product will not be available. If this does happen, we will contact you immediately and give you the option to be refunded in full for the product and any applicable shipping, or have the item put on back order and shipped as soon as it becomes available.
- Some larger orders ship by freight lines and an up charge is charged if the order is shipping to a residential address. Any additional services requested from the freight company, such as a lift gate, may result in additional charges that you are responsible for. The carrier may need to contact you to verify details of the delivery and if they can’t reach you, and an order is returned to us, you are responsible for all freight charges incurred.
- Return items must be returned within thirty days of the original purchase date in order to receive a refund.
- Before returning an item you must contact customer service at 866-290-2985 to obtain a return approval (RMA number). If you ship an item back to us without contacting us first, we will have to refuse the package & it will be returned to you.
- Returnable items must be in their original package and unopened with all tags,stickers,labels still attached. We are unable to authorize a return on any part that has been used or installed on an application due to risking damage to the part and it is non-refundable.
- All return requests are subject to approval, please review all terms and conditions for further information.
- If you receive and accept a damaged or incorrect product please notify us immediately, we will seek resolution accordingly. If you do receive and accept a damaged product, it is always helpful to take photos of the damage as soon as the delivery occurs, manufacturers require documentation from us noting the shipping damage. It is preferable, if you can refuse the shipment for obvious damage to do so, you can also note it with the shipping/freight company driver. If you do not contact our returns department within fifteen days after receiving damaged or incorrect product or you choose to proceed to install or use the product, we will not authorize a replacement or refund.
- There is a thirty day return request window from the order date regarding your purchase, after thirty days return requests will be denied.
- When purchasing do not order solely based on the picture of a part, most photos are stock images. Review the description and part number very carefully. If you have questions before purchasing a part please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If your return request is approved you will be responsible for shipping charges back to the warehouse address provided in instruction. Every return is inspected thoroughly and checked into inventory before a refund is released.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for your return process to be completed for refund.
- After an order is placed, no changes or cancellations can be made. Once it is in process it is being prepared for shipping and we cannot alter the order in any way.
- We do not accept or authorize returns on damaged items that have occurred from customer use or installation or from shipping methods. If the merchandise arrives damaged from shipping, notify us immediately before signing for the item.
- RV Parts USA is not responsible for an undeliverable address entered at check out at the time of your order. It is your responsibility as the customer to enter an address that is easily accessible to all shipping carriers. If your order is unable to be delivered to the address you entered in your shipping information, it will be returned to the shipping warehouse and you will be refunded for the order with restocking fees applied. If you would like to confirm if your address is accessible by the shipping carriers we use or if you would like to know how an item ships before you order it please contact us.