Stromberg Carlson Electric Trailer Jack - Drop Leg - A-Frame - 23" Lift - 5,000 lbs • JET-5000
Use this electric tongue jack to lift your trailer with the flip of a switch. The sturdy steel jack can handle up to 5,000 lbs. It has 18" of travel and a 5" drop leg for extra lift. LED lights on both sides boost visibility at night.Features:
- Electric jack with 12V motor lets you lift and lower your A-frame trailer quickly and easily
- Top-mounted toggle switches are easily accessible
- Large LED side lights make it simple to set up your camper at night
- Also ease weight distribution hookup and disconnect
- Bubble level on top of housing helps you level your trailer
- Bull's-eye design shows front to back and side to side
- Built-in clutch protects gears and motor
- Drop leg allows for greater adjustability
- Rust-resistant powder coated steel parts are strong and durable
- Housing is made of vacuum-formed plastic for protection from the elements
- Black cover is painted to resist fading
- Round, zinc-plated steel footplate provides stability
- Emergency crank (included) allows you to manually operate jack if needed
- Easy bolt-on installation for A-frame trailers
- 3 Star washers included for making a good ground from jack to trailer
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Bracket height:
- 9-1/2" Retracted
- 27-1/2" Extended
- Total lift: 23"
- Travel: 18"
- Drop leg: 5"
- Lift capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Outer tube diameter: 2-3/16"
- Inner tube diameter: 1-15/16"
- Footplate diameter: 5-1/2"
- Power wire: 10 gauge
- Motor draws 30 amps under load
- 2-Year warranty
27 in stock