Southwire Surge Guard 44670 Amp Up RV Y Adapter • 44670
The Amp Up RV Y Adapter by Surge Guard plugs into a 30 amp outlet on separate circuits to provide a 50 amp service outlet. This enables RVs with 50 amp service to have full use of air conditioners and appliances when only 30 amp service is available. Indicator lights are provided for each 30 amp plug when power is applied allowing full use of RV's electrical equipment. Plugs feature Easy-T-Pull handles.
- (1) 50 amp 120/240 volt straight blade female receptacle & (2) 30 amp 120 volt straight blade male plugs
- Options for running both air conditioners: Option 1 - Two 30 amp plugs on a separate circuits. Option 2 - One 30 amp connection and one 15/20 amp (adapter required) on second 30 amp connection.
Only use with RVs equipped with breakers
- Must be used in combination with properly sized circuit breakers
- For RV use only. Do not use for household applications
- Do Not use on a GFCI pedestal
- Always check pedestal power for proper polarity prior to plugging into this adapter
- Always use appropriate sized cable when running extension cords from the RV to AC power. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, verify that the cable is rated for outdoor use
- Both 30A connectors MUST be plugged into pedestal when in use
- Care must be taken not to touch brass on plugs when inserting plugs into pedestal
- The Amp Up Y Adapter is not a protective device and the connected RV will not be protected from damage should an open neutral or surge develop during the course of operation.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
22 in stock