Smittybilt Recoil Recovery Kinetic Rope 1"x30' • CC121
Designed for those tough situation where a recovery strap is not strong enough. The rope stretches underload to store kinetic energy to catapult your vehicle out.
- Breaking strength at 30,000 lbs.
- 1 inch x 30 foot
- Heavy-duty and flexible Nylon 66 material
- Storage bag included
- Each rope has 12 carefully woven strands to provide better elasticity and strength, and are spliced at both ends
- Max elongation is at 30% - gives you an added 30% of length
- Carefully coated using ICO-THANE 10 material from Belgium, which has outstanding abrasion and cut resistance
- Gives a hard, highly extensible and tough layer over the rope and reduces firt infiltration
- Abrasion-, mildew- and UV-resistant
Out of stock
Out of Stock