Samlex 30Amp Solar Charge Controller • SCC-30AB
The Samlex 30 Amp Charge Controller is built to regulate current and protect your batteries from over-charging and is based on an advanced design using a microcontroller for digital accuracy and fully automatic operation.
- Used for 12V or 24V solar charging systems and has been optimized for a longer battery life.
- 30 amps of continuous charging capacity, enables you to use up to 360 Watts for 12 volt panels or 720 Watts for 24 volt panels.
- A convenient 1" X 3" LCD Display with backlight will display all operating information and data about your solar panel's.
- Select between 4 Stages of charging for 100% return of capacity and long battery life. (Charging Stages are Bulk, Absorption, Float, and Equalization).
- Comes with your choice of 8 sets of Absorption, Float and Equalization voltage settings to enable complete and safe charging of a wide range of Lead Acid / Ni-Cd Batteries.
- Specially designed for RVs, boats and trucks.
- Allows convenient and aesthetic flush mounting to wall and panels.
- Specifications: 7.5" L x 4.25" W x 1.5" H.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Includes: (1) (SCC-30AB) 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller and Manual.
26 in stock