RV Safe Propane Gas & CO Detector/Alarm - Black • RVCOLP-2B
The RV Safe Propane Gas & CO Detector/Alarm detects and alerts you of any hazardous levels of propane gas leaks or carbon monoxide (CO) in your RV. Features a highly selective sensor that ensures fewer false alarms from non-threatening chemicals or gases.
- Retrofittable with virtually any surface or flush mount propane gas detectors.
- Meets UL1484, UL2034 and complies with CSA 6.19.01 requirements.
- Conserves your RV battery, as the propane gas/CO detection draws minimal power.
- If unsafe levels of propane gas are present, the alarm will sound with constant beeps, followed by a solid red LED.
- If unsafe CO levels are present, the alarm will sound with 4 chirps, followed by a flashing red LED.
- Test/silence button for easy testing or silencing.
- Sleek, low profile design.
- 2-wire 12V hardwired installation.
- Easily installs with included universal mounting bracket.
- Compact design allows for installation almost anywhere, on walls or cabinets.
- The contoured shape deflects accidental bumping.
- Voltage Requirement: 8-15V.
- LP Sensitivity: 4200 ppm (<20% LEL).
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 150-degrees F.
- Sound Pressure: 85 dB at 10 ft (minimum).
- Current Draw: 17mA at 13.5 VDC.
- Lifespan: 5 years approx.
- CO Sensitivity: 60-120 minutes at 70ppm, 10-30 minutes at 150ppm, 4-15 minutes at 400ppm.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" length x 1/2" depth.
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 3-5/8".
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Color: Black.
116 in stock