MORryde StepAbove RV Steps for 23-3/4" to 26-1/4" Wide Doorways - 2 Steps • STP-202
- Entry steps make it easy to climb in and out of your travel trailer or 5th wheel
- Easily fold down for use and fold back up for travel
- Double steps mount, stow, and lock into place behind the entry door
- Keeps the steps protected from the elements
- Detachable so you won't get locked out if you park in a tight storage lot where you can't fold the steps down
- Just remove pins from hinge plate to disconnect steps so you can access your door
- Stable design is bounce- and wobble-free
- Legs extend and individually adjust for maximum ground contact, even on uneven land
- Safety features provide traction and reduce the potential for slipping in wet conditions
- 10-5/8" Deep top step provides a bigger surface area for your foot when exiting the camper
- Textured step surface and non-slip tread tape help keep you from slipping
- Lightweight construction makes lifting and lowering the steps virtually effortless
- Aluminum step platforms are rustproof and scratch resistant
- Powder coated steel frame resists corrosion
- Pre-assembled steps come with mounting hardware to ease installation
- Made in the USA
- Application: travel trailers and 5th wheels
- Entry height (from ground to threshold): 25" - 29"
- Doorway width (from inside flange to inside flange): 23-3/4" - 26-1/4"
- Step dimensions: 19-1/2" wide x 8" deep
- Top step depth: 10-5/8"
- Mounting bracket dimensions: 22-1/4" wide x 3-3/4" tall x 10" deep
- Height (in travel position): 29-1/4"
- Drop/rise: 9"
- Leg extension length: 1" increments for a total of 13"
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- 1-Year limited warranty
12 in stock