GoalZero Sherpa 100 PD Power Bank • 22060
Charge your laptop, phone, tablet, camera, GPS, and other electronics when you're off the grid with the Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank. With this updated version of the venerable power pack, you can charge up the latest iPhone, MacBook, or Android devices in less time with a high-capacity USB-C Power Delivery port. Additionally, the Sherpa has two conventional 5 VDC USB-A ports for gear that uses a proprietary cable, such as fitness trackers and GPS units. Additionally, the top of the power bank also functions as a wireless Qi charging pad. Using a compatible solar panel, a USB-C port, or a house power source, you can charge the Sherpa's internal Li-ion NMC battery. The slim design of the Goal Zero backpack makes it easy to pack and take with you wherever you go, whether you're exploring the back country for an extended expedition or just taking the family out for an afternoon stroll.
- Port Details:
- Wireless Qi Output: 5W max
- USB-C PD Input/Output: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Battery Details:
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
- Shelf-Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Charge Time Details:
- USB-C PD: 2.5 Hours
- USB-A: 9 Hours
- Wall Charger: 3 Hours
- Nomad 10: 15-30 Hours
- Nomad 20: 8-16 Hours
- General Details:
- Operating Usage Temperature: 32-104 F
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.7" x 1"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
8 in stock