Gen-Y Hitch Contractor Torsion Flex Adjustable Channel Bracket - Bolt On - 5 Position - 21,000 lbs • GH-10002
The flexing rubber cords built into this adjustable channel limit the vertical shock when you tow your heavy construction or excavation equipment. Bolts into the adjustable channel on your trailer with the included bolts. Coupler sold separately.
- Channel bracket has 5 mounting positions for coupler (sold separately)
- Use to mount a traditional ball coupler, lunette ring, or clevis on your trailer
- Shock-absorbing design ensures a smooth, steady ride
- Technology functions like a torsion axle to limit transfer of road shock from vehicle to trailer and vice versa
- No airbags to maintain and fewer moving parts to repair or replace than with other shock-absorbing solutions
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Zinc primer and powder coat finishes resist corrosion
- Simple, secure mounting on your heavy-duty trailer
- Bolts into 3" adjustable channel on trailer with included Grade 8 bolts
- SAEJ684 certified
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/2" tall x 8-1/2" wide
- Hole spacing (from center to center): 2"
- Hole diameter: 5/8"
- Range of height adjustment: 8"
- Inside channel width: 3"
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 21,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 2,400 lbs
- Optimal ride tongue weight: 1,500 lbs - 2,400 lbs
- 5-Year limited warranty
Only 5 left in stock - order soon.