Fastway 4-Point Sway Control Hitch - 10,000 lb. Trailer Weight Rating / 1,000 lb. Tongue Weight • 0-00-1000
The 90-00-1000 Equal-i-zer Hitch offers a 1,000 lb. maximum tongue weight and a 10,000 lb. maximum trailer weight. The shank allows a 3” drop and a 7” rise, measures 12” long and fits 2” trailer hitch receivers. Integrated Sway Control provides a safer, more comfortable ride. The Equal-i-zer hitch eliminates the need for add-on sway control devices and the hassle that goes along with them. With an Equal-i-zer hitch, you don’t have to worry about restrictions on backing up or a tight turning radius. There’s nothing extra to hook up or take off. When the weight distribution is engaged, the sway control is engaged too, providing your family the best protection possible. For over 70 years, Equal-i-zer has been keeping families safe on the road. The Equal-i-zer hitch’s integrated 4-point Sway Control technology provides the safest towing possible and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Every hitch is built from the highest-quality American steel, by people who care about your safety and take pride in their work. Whether you pass a semi-truck, experience gusty winds, or have to make a quick maneuver, this hitch will ensure your trailer stays right behind you, protecting both your trailer and your family.
- Equal-i-zer 4-Point Sway Control Hitch
- Fits 2” Trailer Hitch Receivers
- Tongue Weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Maximum Gross Towing Weight: 10,000 lbs.
- Ball Size: 2-5/16” (Hitch Ball Not Included)
- Shank Length: 12”
- Sway Control Bracket Positioning: 27” – 32” Back from Center of Coupler
- Maximum Trailer Frame Height: 6”
- Maximum Rise: 7” From Top of Hitch Receiver Opening
- Maximum Drop: 3” From Top of Hitch Receiver Opening
- Spring-Bar Dimensions: 36” Long x 1-3/8” Wide
- Includes: Weight Distribution Shank, Weight Distribution Head, (2) Sway Control Brackets, (2) Spring Bars, Snap-up Lever, Spacer Rivet & Washers, Hitch Pin & Clip, Necessary Installation Hardware
42 in stock