Eureka K-2 XT 2-3 Person Tent • 2628906
Loaded with extreme weather performance features, the four-season Eureka! K-2 XT freestanding standing tent offers a roomy interior for two to three sleepers. The waterproof Storm Shield Plus rain fly with 1800-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates a large 18-square foot storage vestibule. The zippered high/low vents (two each in the roof and side walls) and two scoop vents in the fly (accessible via zippers in the tent roof) provide year-round comfort. The cold weather polyurethane window in the vestibule brightens the interior. Reflective web, storm guy outs, and logos provide nighttime visibility. It’s packed full of gear storing features including a 14-pocket organizer wall, four gear loft loops, and one flashlight loop.
- Eureka! K-2 XT 2-3 Person Tent
- Color: White / Bright Marigold / Black
- Sleeping Capacity: 3
- Floor Size: 107 in. x 92 in.
- Floor Area: 50 sq. ft.
- Interior Peak Height: 48 in.
- Total Weight: 12 lbs.
- Pack Size: 7.5 in. x 25 in.
- Minimum Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz.
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area Front: 18 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area Rear: 3.8 sq. ft.
- Doors: 2
- Storage Pockets: 20
- Main Pole: 9 mm 7000-Series Aluminum
- Secondary Pole: 9 mm 7000-Series Aluminum
- Inner Body Fabric: 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta Breathable
- Rainfly Fabric: 75D 190T Polyester Ripstop 1800 mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester No-See-Um
- Floor Fabric: 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta 3000 mm
- Stake Material: Aluminum
- Includes: (1) Tent Body, (1) Fly, (4) Poles, (1) Vestibule Rod, (1) Carry Bag, (1) Pole Bag, (1) Bag with Stakes
Out of stock
Out of Stock