Eaz-Lift Forged Shank Extra Hi-Low 2” x 2” x 12” with 5.75” drop, 8.75” rise • 48653
Eaz-Lift's Weight Distribution Shanks are designed to provide excellent towing and smooth adjustability. They have a powder coated finish for years for rugged use. Shanks can be used in either the up or down position to match the ball mount to any coupler height. Long hi-low shanks provide the extra length sometimes needed to obtain clearance from the bumper. They are designed to fit a 2" x 2" receiver. This model has an effective length of 12" with a drop of 5.75" and a rise of 8.75". Rated for 15,000 lb.
- Get the extra length you need to obtain clearance from bumper interference
- Powder coated heavy-duty steel construction
- Fits a 2" x 2" receiver and has an effective length of 12"
- Has a drop of 5.75" and a rise of 8.75"
- Open head design for easy adjustment. Rated for 15,000 lb.