Draw-Tite Strait-Line 1200 Lbs. Trunnion Bar (includes #66022 & #26002) • 66074
This is the ULTIMATE hitch in detail and design. No other hitch gives the driver the control this one does at a reasonable price. The Strait-Line hitch consists of the dual high performance sway control and the high-performance weight distributing system in one easy-to-install package. The Strait-line® hitch was given its name as its pro-active design that literally forces the trailer to stay in a straight line behind the tow vehicle. Sway is controlled by the Dual-Cam high performance system. The stronger the sway force, the more the dual cam system works to stop it.
- This set-up is for trailers with tongue weights ranging from 600 to 1,200 lbs and/or a maximum of 12,000 lbs gross trailer weight
- Requires hitch ball with 1¼" diameter shank - sold separately.
- Will NOT fit on trailer frames wider than 2-1/2 inches
- Not included: hitch ball, adjustable shank
- Simple Installation and adjustment
- Fully automatic and self-centering
- No U-bolts to interfere with bottle racks or other A-frame mounted items
- Specific attachment reference points provided
- No need to relocate items on top of the A-frame to install the Dual Cam High-Performance Sway Control
9 in stock