Demco Unassembled Hydraulic Brake Actuator - Drum - Raw - 8" Adjustable Channel Center - 12.5K • 6050
- Hydraulic actuator activates trailer's brakes when tow vehicle slows or stops
- Unassembled and unprimed for quick and easy welding
- Welding while unassembled prevents damage to internal components
- Adjustable channel has 3 different mounting positions for coupler (sold separately)
- Composite master cylinder is durable and efficient
- Glass-reinforced nylon construction resists rust and corrosion
- Large reservoir provides increased capacity for brake fluid
- Automotive-style diaphragm cap creates completely enclosed system to help prevent contamination of fluid
- Breakaway lever activates your trailer's brakes if the trailer disconnects from the tow vehicle
- Snap hook on safety cable ensures secure connection to lever
- Acetal copolymer lining provides smooth operation as actuator telescopes in and out
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Weld-on installation
- Made in the USA
- Application: trailers with hydraulic drum brakes
- Gross towing weight: 12,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 1,250 lbs
- Channel width: approximately 3"
- Channel height: 8"
- Mounting: straight, 3" wide trailer tongue
- Model number: DA10
- 1-Year warranty
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.