Cowboy Cauldron The Wrangler Fire Pit & Grill, 130 LBS, 36" Diameter • 30001-WRANGLER
You probably aren’t a professional chef. But if you are, buy this unit. Chef’s who use the Wrangler need a big visual for the show, but also need to move it around. If you aren’t actually cooking for a living, but are the type of host(ess) whose friends constantly suggest should open a restaurant, then here’s your Cauldron. With versatility that can only be matched by the Ranch Boss, but without the extra capacity and weight, the Wrangler is “right in the pocket” for lots of folks. And even if you never roast so much as a hot dog on it, the ambience and beauty of The Wrangler will set you, and your yard, apart from all the others in ways you already intuit. We don’t need to describe why you need it. You already know.
- Cowboy Cauldron The Wrangler Fire Pit & Grill
- Overall Height: 79 in.
- Basin Diameter: 36 in.
- Tripod Leg Base: 84 in. Point to Point
- Adjustable Basin Height
- Basin Weight: 130 lbs.
- Tripod Weight: 60 lbs.
- Basin Built by Hand from Solid 7/32 in. Plate Steel
- There are No Holes in the Bottom of the Basin
- Includes: Cauldron, Tripod, Hang Chain, Charcoal Grate, Cooking Grill, Aluminum Composite Rain Cover
Out of stock
Out of Stock