BAL Classic Gooseneck TriPod King Pin Stabilizing Jack • 25037
The BAL Classic Gooseneck TriPod King Pin Stabilizing Jack is designed to offer a more firm and stable camping experience by supporting an add-on gooseneck conversion hitch on a travel trailer. Once it is installed, you can tension the Jack against the hitch by tightening the foldable drive screw or tension ratchet. This tension helps prevent movement associated with the heavy overhang of the trailer. It provides full side-to-side frame overhang stability and added front to rear stability. It sets up in seconds and is simple to operate. Foldable drive screw handles fold down for activating the jack and fold up when not in use for storage. It has a heavy duty construction yet is lightweight and easy to store. It has large diameter base pads with heavy duty chain and hooks.
- BAL Classic Gooseneck TriPod King Pin Stabilizing Jack
- Works with Add-On 2-5/16" Gooseneck Ball Conversion Hitches Only
- Three Fixed Legs
- Height Adjustment: 34" to 38"
- Foldable Drive Screw Helps Tension Jack to Trailer Pin
- Optional Extension Legs Sold Separately - BAL # 25001
Only 5 left in stock - order soon.