ASA Electronics Replacement Start Capacitor Kit for Advent Air RV Air Conditioner • ACMSCKIT
If your generator or shore power needs a little extra help to start your RV AC unit, this start capacitor will give it the power boost it needs. Relay switch turns the capacitor off once power has been supplied.
- Start capacitor jumpstarts the AC (sold separately) when a campsite or generator doesn't provide enough power
- Stores energy that will later be used for the next startup
- Relay switch turns starts capacitor off once sufficient power has been supplied
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Hardware not included
- Overall dimensions: dimensions: 2-1/8" long x 3-5/8" deep x 6-5/16" tall
- 1-Year warranty
How the Start Capacitor WorksIf your campsite or generator isn't able to draw the power you need, then you may have difficulty starting your AC unit. The included start capacitor, however, can eliminate this problem. The capacitor stores energy that will later be used to jumpstart the AC. Once the sufficient amount of power has been supplied to the AC, the compressor will start to run, and the internal relay switch will turn the start capacitor off. At the same time, the compressor will send "back voltage" to the relay switch and capacitor in order to energize them for the next startup.
Simple InstallationTo install, bolt it to the fan motor support and then route the wires to the run capacitor. Mounting hardware is not included.
Out of stock
Out of Stock