ASA Electronics Electric Heat Strip for Advent Air RV Air Conditioners - 5,500 BTU • 5,500 BTU • ACMHD
This electric heat strip works with your AC unit (sold separately) to remove the chill from your RV or camper on cold or frosty mornings. Power cord and mounting hardware are included for easy, plug-and-play installation.
- Electric heat strip removes the chill on cold or frosty mornings in your RV or camper
- Works with Advent Air AC units ACM135, ACM135B, ACM150, and ACM150B (sold separately)
- Works with Advent Air air distribution box ACDB (sold separately)
- Easy plug-and-play installation with included 30" power cord
- Mounting hardware is included
- Capacity: 5,500 Btu per hour
- Overall dimensions: 15-3/4" long x 2-3/4" wide x 4-3/4" tall
- 1-Year warranty
How It Works
Paired with your AC unit (sold separately), this electric heat strip keeps your RV warm on a cold or frosty morning. It is operated with the control dial on the air distribution box (sold separately). After you turn the dial to the heat setting, the compressor will shut off, and the fan will blow air over the heater and into your RV. When the optimal temperature has been reached, turn the dial to a fan or cooling setting. Please also note that the heat strip only has one temperature setting and cannot be controlled by the thermostat.
109 in stock